Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcome November!

Welcome November!  I can't believe you are here and I am so excited to see you! 
I know it's crazy 'cause I'm talking to a month that cannot be excited with me, but you can...you as in my friends, family, readers of this blog! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are excited for the month ahead!  Holiday season, turkey, stuffing, thankfulness!  What more do you need?....oh, mash potatoes, of course!!! If you know me, you know I love my mashed potatoes.  Okay, we will be talking about good Thanksgiving goodness later on.......
 
 
Alright, I said here that I would show you pictures from last weekend's relaxing retreat so here they are...  Thanks to wonderful women and friends who made last weekend exactly what I needed.  My heart, soul, mind, and strength was encouraged and renewed!  Really,...I thank the Lord for that needed time.  I hope you feel the warmth of the fire below as it was wonderful! Enjoy and happy Thursday dear friends! 

 Thanks again for reading!
 xoxoxoxo    Tiff
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of mashed potatoes as well!! Happy November, Tiff!!

    ReplyDelete