Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey There! Even though Thanksgiving is gone....

Hey!!!! Even though the lovely, Thanksgiving vacation is gone (as I enjoyed the long break) there is so much I am still thankful for.  I am thankful for my husband, our families, our Savior, as well as you Monday.  When you come around, I am thankful I can wake up and enter a new week.  I am blessed with a job that I love and God has blessed me with that financial provision.  What an amazing blessing to have in the times that we live in! I know that there are days when I feel like sleeping past the alarm buzzing, 'cause if I said I never felt that way, I'd be lying!  But really, I am going to be thankful for waking up and for that alarm, 'cause it is what helps me get to work on time......Well, actually husband does that with a call every morning....Like I said, I am thankful for you husband!  I am thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment