Friday, November 30, 2012

Dear Asher

 
Dear Asher,
 I love your kisses, and hugs, and laughs......they are totally contagious!  You are getting so so SO BIG!  I really hope you enjoy that little motorcycle and your rockin' new sweatshirt.  You are so cool!
Just so you know, I'm going to steal kisses from you for as long as I can! ;)
By the way, I miss you already!
Love,
Aunt T
__________________________________________________________________________
ATTENTION tisfortiffany readers!! 
My nephew, Asher, is featured in this post to introduce you to my NEW BOOTS from Target!
Do you like?!  Personally, he rocks them better than I ever could! :)
 
Asher, you are tooooo cute! :) STOP IT!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. aw! adorable!


    I want invite you to a great giveaway in my blog!
    You can win your favorite dress from InlovewithFashion!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete