Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Break.

Sweater: Eddie Bauer, Boots: Herberger's, Skirt: Old Navy, Belt: Thrifted
 
I can't believe I am saying this but........James and I have nothing planned this Saturday!
NOTHING.....and we have talked about it and we are NOT scheduling anything.
We are actually "going with the flow" this weekend and we can't wait, or we can because we want to enjoy it......enjoy eachother!  We are learning and are in a process of slowing things down instead of constantly being busy...(like I talked about here &here).  God is gracious as He reveals that more and more to us.  If you are need of not scheduling anything this weekend, my advice is to just do it!  Please don't quit a job, or cancel on someone because of me though.....I'm just trying to encourage you to give yourself a break every once and a while.... :)  For us, it will be Saturday.  For you, it may be right now.  Go ahead....pour yourself a hot drink of some sort, turn off your computer screen, and sit.  I dare ya! ;) 

Maybe even grab yourself a Kit Kat, just because.

"Gimme a break! Gimme a break!  Break me off a piece of that......"
Now I got you singing.....ha!    ;)


1 comment:

  1. Those are my absolute favorite type of weekends. Enjoy every minute of it!!

    ReplyDelete