Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So, I got me somethin' purple!

Target hat and vee tee, Charlotte Russe sweater vest, Herberger's boots
 
 
When James and I ran to Target, I never thought I would walk out of there with a hat.....let alone a PURPLE hat.  I mean, I don't really have much purple in my closet.  Now, I can say I do!  It feels good to try something new...try on a new color.  I guess I was missing out, all this time.....especially when James says, "Honey, I have always told you that I like you in purple. It looks good on you."
 
HOLD UP! .............What?!
 
Why don't I remember him saying that prior? I should have been listening better so I could have been wearing purple all this time!  I mean, what am I waiting for now?  What husband likes, I like!  Watch out, people........'cause these days I'm prowling for purple!

1 comment:

  1. Well...you do look amazing in purple. The husband is right!!!

    ReplyDelete