Friday, November 2, 2012

Surprise Mail.....Happy Friday!

I apologize for the sideways picture.....
(blogger.com is just being silly, probably 'cause it is Friday and it doesn't want to have to work anymore)!!!
I can't believe the weekend is here already...fast, fast week, I tell ya'. 
 
So....my younger sister Steph surprised me with an early birthday gift.  I had to go to the post office to pick it up on my lunch Wednesday.  I will share a little bit from her little green note she wrote to me....not all the gushy stuff though, 'cause those words were just for this lady. :) So sweet they were!  Anywhooooooo,....it said:
" 'Gift 1' is for you to eat when you light 'Gift 2' as you write in 'Gift 3'.....or something like that." 
 
 
                               Gift 1 = Sea Salt Chocolate (yum.....)
                               Gift 2 = Fall Apple/Pear Candle (yum....but I'm not going to eat it)
                               Gift 3 = An empty Journal (so I can write all my thoughts and prayers and hopes and dreams....seriously great!
 
 
Those are three things I am going to eat or smell or write in......
 
What three things are you going to eat, smell, write, or DO this weekend?!
Find something new to try or make a moment special just for you or a special person in your life.....
 
Blessings and Happy Friday dear friends!  Enjoy YOU!!
 
xo Tiff

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great post! I really like your blog.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete