Monday, October 29, 2012

Snow...you are here so soon!

Maurices jeans, Herberger's Jacket, Top, & Boots
 
Hey! Hey! Hey!
Happy Monday to you and yours!  What did your weekend consist of?
Here's a snapshot of our's:
James setup his deer hunting stand with the Nelson men (hunting is a big deal over here....).
I went on a women's retreat from Friday to Saturday way out in the woods (pictures to come!!!).
 
I must tell you if you haven't figured it out yet.........we love adventure and the outdoors, even with snow on the ground.
That's right....we had SNOW that is actually staying around and it's not even November!  Snow is something we see almost 8 months out of the year!  It is just something you have to get used to when you live in northern Minnesota.  But, there are fun things to do with snow....aka: snowball fights.  I can't remember the last time I threw snowballs at someone, and I'm not just talking since last year.  It had been a loooooooong time, so what do you think James and I did on Sunday?! You guessed it....we had ourselves a snowball fight.  I have to admit that James has better aim....but that is good news for us.  Why?! 'Cause good aim means James has a better chance of bringing home some venison for us this year! Whoohoo to that!
Here's to Monday and snowball fights!  Hope yours is a good one! 
xo Tiff


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I wish it would snow here. It's still too warm for me to consider it fall!

    MyFashionateLife

    ReplyDelete