Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Goodbye July. Hello Bacon.

I just CAN'T believe that today is the last day of July!  Summer is flying by, like it always does.  It is just remarkable.....I mean, I haven't even had time to make the easiest summer recipes.  So, to change things and to say goodbye to July and hello to August...let's say it together, "Hello Bacon!" {I know you said it, because you love it too}. 




Today, I am craving a good BLT: fresh lettuce, sweet tomatoes, delicious mayonnaise, and crispy BACON.  I came across this website and fell in love with the Teeny Tiny BLT's from The Tiny Food Party! recipe book.  This post and tonight's easy dinner plan is for the one who loves bacon the most...James!  Yup! It's what's for dinner over here!  Here's to easy summer sandwiches and August! 


P.S. I'll save a sandwich for you, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment