Friday, July 20, 2012

Celebrate


Wow: this week.  There was so much that went on. It is crazy what falls in our laps, as we live life.  Some things unexpected and somethings just plain old procrastinated.  Good news, bad news.  Celebrations and mourning.  All these things happened for me this week. 
And, though these things all came so fast, and sometimes with uncertainty, God knew what my week was going to look like.  He knew what I would do and not do {get done and not get done}.  He knew I would experience so many emotions, and HE was ALWAYS there. 
He is still here, helping me out and keeping me strong.  That is the love of Christ, and joy in my heart.  To think for a second, "What if I didn't have hope for today, tomorrow, forever...."  What if?!  I am just glad I can say that Christ is my Rock, my fortress when I'm weak.  This reminds me of a song by Kutless: Strong Tower,

"You are my strong tower
A shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everlasting King
You are my strong tower
Fortress when I'm weak

Your name is true and holy
And Your face is all I see"


To start this weekend, I'm going to celebrate:

my freedom in Christ. 

my marriage, as we take some time for our anniversary {just the two of us}. 

friendships that I have and the people in my life that impact me the most: you know who you are! 

a wedding on Saturday, and photograph it too{it's going to be fine, right?!}! 

you the reader, for letting me spill out my heart some days, and reveal my personal style for no reason. 

I'm thankful, for reasons I have to celebrate! 


Celebrate life this weekend, and don't let anyone or anything take that away from you!
Blessings,
Tiff




2 comments:

  1. You definitely have a lot to celebrate! Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate life. so beautiful and true! And those photos, also so so so beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete