Friday, July 6, 2012

that guy under the rock

Things I'm adoring about that guy under the rock:

1.  He calls me every morning, after he's left for work, to make sure I get up.  This morning he called to tell me not to use the cruise control, because the roads are wet and it could be dangerous.  Him calling me every morning, may seem like nothing, but it's so much!! It shows he cares about my safety {and he would really like me to make it to work on time}.  I just really appreciate that gesture, and "Husband...It doesn't go unnoticed." 

2.  We ordered pizza last night, and we made sure there were leftovers for lunch at work today.  There were three pieces left, and guess who took only 1?! James.  He left 2 pieces for me.  He sacrificed there, for sure!

3.  During the day, I had told him my neck hurt.  He still remembered 7 hours later, and gave me a neck massage....seriously, I had forgotten myself! What a man!

4.  The way he prays.  He means every word, and always lifts up the needs of others, over his needs. 

5.  As you can see in the picture, he kept that rock from crushing me, and THAT's amazing!

Love him so much. 

Okay,...enough of the mushy-gushy stuff. 
We are excited to be visited by more family this weekend and we are planning to make no plans.  Whatever that means. :) 
Have a RIDICULOUSLY, GREAT weekend all you people! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment