Monday, July 30, 2012

Good Morning. I have a twin.

  So, Friday night James and I went to the fair to help out at our church booth. James blew up balloons for the kids (or adults who really wanted one) and I face painted. It was really fun getting to hear sweet stories from kids of all ages. The crazy thing that happened, that I never expected, was when I met my twin. I said it....my TWIN!! Seriously{okay, not seriously}....but I mean it! If I had kept my curly hair in, instead of a braid to the side, we would have been identical.  Don't you think?!
  Her name is Shannon, and she was helping out at another booth at the fair. Her side profile actually kinda freaked me out, it was THAT similar...and we both were sporting the orange shirts. So, to start this week off......I'm amazed, and ready for any more surprises that come my way.  I just don't know if I could be a triplet...that may be too much to handle!!!  Happy Monday to ya!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm....wowww!!! yes, your twin for sure. Hopefully you'll become best friends now! :-)

    ReplyDelete