Friday, August 10, 2012

Yay! It's here!


Yay! It's here! I ordered this beautiful book and I can almost taste the ice cream, already!  Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones is a ice cream and creamy dessert recipe book for anyone.  You don't even need an ice cream machine to make the selections.  We have one though, so it is going to get used, for sure!  I know this isn't the first time ice cream has been talked about on the blog {see here}, but I can't resist.  Summer is still here, so I better hurry up and make some of those cold creations.  In fact, I'm planning on making something refreshing for our friends who are coming to visit this weekend!  Ben & Erica, I sure hope you like homemade ice cream, 'cause that's all we will be eating around here.  Okay, maybe we will have some other nutritious food to eat too {If we have to.....but I'd eat ice cream everyday, if I could}!  Why not treat yourself this weekend and go have something sweet!?

Here's to creamy, cold creations and sweet weekends {literally}!

No comments:

Post a Comment