Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sun rays...

Maurices top & shoes, Target skirt & glasses

I really don't know what I am going to do when winter gets here.  Shame on me for even saying the w - word!!  But, seriously! I love summer and fall{that's my favorite} because I get to wear sunglasses, a lot!  Then, winter comes and you wear them and people look at you funny.  But, then I want to explain to them that sun rays are just as bad, and worse, in the winter.  The sun reflects off the snow, hitting our faces with more intense sun rays from below.....but who wants to hear scientific evidence, right?!  Leave that to me....the nerd who loved science in school and still secretly keeps herself in "the books," a.k.a.: serious science websites. 
Shhh......don't tell!  I think science is cool, okay?!

Anyways, back to protecting this fair-skinned redhead.  So, I will be one of those people who will still be wearing those sunglasses
{that you see above} in winter.  I'll probably even be wearing sunblock! Yup.....even when there are icicles, powdery snow, snowmen....twinkling lights!!!!  Okay, I have better stop talking about winter and hold my horses....you know the ones with the jingling bells that pull sleighs! Ok. I'm done. :)

Happy Holidays  Thursday to all of you! 

Now, go put on your sunblock and don't forget your sunglasses!



1 comment: