Friday, August 31, 2012

Hello Long Weekend

 
 
 Target pants, sandals & sunnies, Gap vest
 
I'm going to say what everyone else is saying, "Goodbye August.  Hello Long Weekend!"
Can you believe that tomorrow is the first day of September?!!!  I am not upset one bit, either.
Fall....you are soooooo close!  I can smell ya!
 
Enjoy the last few weekends of summer.
Have a picnic.  Take one last swim.  Wear shorts.
Drink lemonade.  Have a candlelight dinner in your backyard.
Go to the fair.  Go minigolfing.
Options.  Options.  Options.
Just do anything that you can, to take in the last few weekends of summer!
 
Love..........Tiff

2 comments:

  1. WOW, everything looks so good :)

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely! I just bought a light blue button up online and I can't waitttt for it to get here! :)

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete