Friday, May 24, 2013

RED. WHITE. BLUE.

IT'S MEMORIAL WEEKEND!
A little bit of red, white, and blue for you as we unofficially kickoff summer!
 
Whenever I see PEPSI anything, all I can think about is that fantastic Ray Charles in the diet pepsi commercial from the '90's. 
I'd sing it as a little girl whenever I could:
"You got the right one babaaaay. Uh. Huh!" ;)   
In case you want to a flashback and sing along, check it out here. 
 
The prettiest fruit pizza I have made all year....which probably doesn't mean much because this was my first for 2013! :)
.....and you know it's Friday at the office when you ask a co-worker as VERY serious question about the office cookout: 
"Should I place the fruit on my pizza in an "American flag pattern" or just random placement? 
....good to know that everyone wants a little bit of blueberry, raspberry, & strawberry on each slice! Serious stuff, people!
 
I was feeling a little patriotic in my attire for today:  RED toes, WHITE sandals, and a BLUE skirt.  Of course, I continued this American feelin' with a red, bib necklace and a blue striped button down, knotted on bottom ...just as I styled here!
 
...and just one more glimpse of the deliciousness in that fruit pizza.
 
Devoured it!
 
I hope everyone takes time to honor and remember:
THE GOOD,
THE BRAVE,
and the blessings of being in 
THE LAND OF THE FREE!
Have a safe and memorable, memorial weekend!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment