Friday, May 10, 2013

3,2,1...IT'S THE WEEKEND!

3, 2, 1...IT'S THE WEEKEND!
 
LET'S DANCE!!! Do the "Q-Tip," Polka, Electric Slide, whatever you want....just MOVE with me!
 
Seriously, I can see you sitting... :)
 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
^ pretty rockin' dance moves, I know! ^
 
Okkkkaaay, so now that my secret dance moves are out and I've COMPLETELY embarrassed myself, my husband, and everyone who knows me, let's talk about Fridays.....today, specifically:
 
1.  Today is OFFICIALLY...........Friday the 10th
(just in case you didn't realize we are almost half way to JUNE!! which = even WARMER weather, yay)!
 
2. I am so VERY excited to drive to Wisconsin tonight!! 
I get to spend a night with Beth (whoot!) and then see all the other people I miss so much FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND....my fam!
 
3. Today I realized was payday...another reason why today rocks!
 
4. My mind is bouncing with music beats and I can't think of anything other then some song from "Dreamgirls." 
....embarassed myself again.  I have to stop doing that!
 
How about I just call it a day and let the rest of this Friday be filled with hideous spontaneous dancing and an outfit as I say, "Ta! Ta!" 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment