Thursday, June 14, 2012

"2 Year Old" Photoshoot


Exactly two years ago, these photos were taken.  They were almost a year after our wedding, but I thought it would be fun to wear the dress, take some photos, and use our camera we had bought.  It's crazy to think that James and I have been married for almost three years! I thought I loved him a lot then, but, man, I LOVE him now, more then ever. 
I'm sure I'll say the same thing, again, three years from now, but that's exciting to think about.

It's a pretty awesome thing--to get to know one person more each day, for the rest of your life.  Christ offers that to each of us, as well.  My personal relationship with the Lord is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. 
The day I surrendered my life to Chirst, and the day I married James, were two of the best decisions I ever chose to make. 
I'm thankful I get to know love, how God intended it to be....true!

No comments:

Post a Comment