Tuesday, June 12, 2012

12 Things...



Maxi Skirt: Target, Sunnies: Liz Claiborne,  Fedora Hat: similar, Belt & White Shirt: Thrifted

Since it is the 12th of June, I thought I'd tell you 12 things you may or may not know about me.  
Also, to let you know ahead of time, these things may or may not be valuable information to you. 
But that's okay....sometimes we need some "it doesn't matter" information from someone else, just because.... 
Another thing to note, these 12 things are random.  Here it goes:   

1. I love cheese: any kind, except that fake, spray-can cheese!  eew!
2. Sometimes, I fall up stairs ....yup, I said up stairs, not down.
3. My hair color is natural: never been dyed, highlighted, low lighted, mid lighted, wait a second.......mid lighted? oh, Tiffany...
4. Speaking of hair, I once chopped my long, "to the waist" hair to what they call a "mushroom" cut above the ears, ...aka: bowl cut....and no, there will not be evidence by proof of a photo, because that would just make things awkward, for you & me.
5. I LOVE painting....canvas, walls, furniture, my nails,....it really doesn't matter.
6. I swallowed a nickel when I was 3 years old, and so I used to tell people I was worth 5 cents....but James tries to tell me I'm priceless....(awe!...what a man)
7. I've never flown an airplane, or been a passenger, for that matter.
8. I used to be so in love with the color orange, I saved an empty box of Wheaties and an empty Cheetos bag for my collection.....don't worry, I got rid of both those and I no longer am a collector of orange things. But, I do still use the orange dust pan I got from my grandma when I was 12.  :)   
9. My favorite season is fall, probably 'cause I unknowingly still love the color of orange....on trees. 
10. I am a procrastinator, especially when it comes to doing the dishes.
11. I was a County Coroner once.....for a high school government camp, so I guess that's not legit. 
12. I smile, a lot...and have early wrinkles because of it, but I'm okay with that.

So....now that you know some "it doesn't matter" information about me,
don't tell anyone, .....or do.  It doesn't matter! :) Just smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment