Friday, December 28, 2012

Stop it Target!

Hat & Sunnies: Target, Vest: Gap, Blouse: JCPenney, Skinny Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Booties: Maurices, Oxe Blood Socks: Herberger's, Purse: Thrifted!

Let me just say it, "Stop it Target!"  Every time I enter those store doors, my eyes catch a new beautiful piece of art.  Can I call accessories art?! Well, I'm going to!  Accessories that are on the clearance rack and less than five dollars = My Weakness!  I have to say that I am definitely getting more selective with my purchases, but the inexpensive, adorably fun hats.....you make me want to take you all home and fill my closet with one in every color.  Okay?! Not really, because that would be selfish and foolish of me to spend all of my "hard worked for" paychecks on such things.  Hmmm...........maybe I'll leave with just one...or none.  Whatever.....just stop it before I have to go to TSA.....Target Shoppers Anonymous, okay?! Okay! :)
 
 
XO Tiff
I hope your Christmas week went well and your New Year is a celebration!
Woot! Woot!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment