Friday, December 14, 2012

"the one" all bright!

Here it is..........the beautiful tree of ours.  I thought I would try some new manual focusing on my camera to get the Bokeh effect. Bokeh is the fuzzy or blurring in the out-of-focus areas of an image.  Blah, blah, blah.......................now let me reveal our tree slooooooooooooooooooowly to you, 'cause it may be too intense all at once!!! ;)
Tada!
We went for "simple" and "white lights" look this year, with absolutely NO ornaments!  Yikes......it's naked!  Call us crazy, seeing as I just received all of my ornaments from my parents and I'm not using a single one!  It's okay though, 'cause I hope to have many Christmases in this home of ours and who knows.........next year, I may just go crazy and pile them all on! 
 
For us........simple is good!
 
Have a blessed weekend!
 
XO, Tiff




No comments:

Post a Comment