Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Little Hands

When I was looking through my photos, I came across this one of my nephew Asher. His little hands.  These little hands I love to see. 
They are soft and small and have touched toys, faces, and anything within their reach.  These hands will touch more than that. 
These little hands and the boy they belong to will "touch" the world--impact the world. 
 
Sometimes we can forget about how OUR hands {our bodies, our voice, who we are} will make a mark on the world we live in.  Every person makes a mark.  You and I don't have to be a certain age before that happens.  You and I don't have to fit a certain criteria before all our actions start to effect things, people, this world.  You and I are always effecting our surroundings, by the way we live and the choices we make.  This thought may be common sense.  But, it struck me differently and in a new way this morning. 
I love being reminded by some of the smallest things in life: little hands. 
 
P.S. Little baby in Em's belly........I can't wait to meet you soon. 
Your little hands will impact so many people and you will expand the meaning of love.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment