Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dear date night.

Target dress & wedges, Park Lane "Shell-Icious" necklace
 
(okay....so I think I can't get over these wedges.  I wear them ALL. THE. TIME.....thanks Target! It's all your fault. 
Also, please note.......I really didn't walk Rainey in this dress and these wedges.  I'm sure people would start to stare and we just don't want that, now do we!?)
 
Dear date night. Please come soon. I would love to have some time with husband that does not include fixing up the house or running to Lowe's.  Don't get me wrong....I LOVE doing house projects with him!  I just secretly enjoy dressing up every once and a while and eating at a restaurant, instead of wearing "meee grubbies" and grabbing a quick bite in between patching this and moving that.  I'm counting on you date night....come over here and happen sooner than later.  Until then, we be hammering nails and fixin' things! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful outfit! Loving your necklace! I am your newest follower. xo

    ReplyDelete