Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zig Zag

 
Target Missoni top, JCPenney pants, Calvin Klein belt, Target wedges & necklaces, Covergirl rapture lips

James always leaves for work before me and gets home before me.  This, usually, means he doesn't see what I dress myself in until I get home...so he can't give his viewpoint until it's too late!! So, I get home from work last night and walk over to greet the husband, and his eyes.....they RE-ADJUSTED, I tell you!! 
He went on to say, "UP and DOWN, babe...woah!!!" 
Then I went on to say, "Zig zag...Missoni for Target, hun." 
His eyes re-adjusted again....or rolled, because I refer to my items of clothing by where I purchased them.  This all coming from the guy who would wear a t-shirt, sweatshirt, and jeans everyday if he could! :) It didn't matter to me....'cause he finished by telling me what he was honestly thinking, "I love you!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment