Friday, May 25, 2012

He ROCKS my world!


Okay! Do note that I am smiling as I write this.  Why?  Well, it's not because I am trying to embarrass my husband with these photos, 'cause I'm not.  It's not because it is Friday, even though it is a great thing. :)  Well, you better believe it when I tell you....I'm smiling because I'm HAPPILY married to this guy!!! I mean come on!!! He always knows how to lighten the busy, busy times in our life together (sometimes when I don't know it's good for me).  It DOESN'T mean we are perfect at marriage, because...trust me...we have to work at it.  It DOESN'T mean we agree all the time.  But, it does mean that James is truly my love and a joy....I mean, he's God's gift to me and he cracks me up.....seriously! :) All I have to say is......make this weekend happy and believe in joy.  For the joy of the Lord is our strength...  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment