Wednesday, April 10, 2013

This is Spring?!

When you live in northern Minnesota, you have to be reminded again and again that
just because the calendar says it is Spring, it doesn't mean it has to feel like it.
This is what Saturday looked like (all snowy and white)....it felt like Christmas in July April! 
 

 
Boots: Herbergers
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Sweater: thrifted
Scarf: Walmart
Glasses: Elaine Much 
 
Good thing I haven't boxed up my boots for storage yet, 'cause could you imagine walking around in short-sleeves and sandals in this?  I don't think so!!  Been there! Done that!  I remember being so cool not so smart in my pre-teen and teen years by wearing sandals when it was below zero.  SO COOL? Not cool at all! James always jokes saying that is why my toes are permanantly frozen. 
That poor man endures my toes every night when I crawl under the covers
and I am beginning to realize that is probably the reason it takes him longer to fall asleep at night.  Who knew?! ;)

Have a warm, "Springy" Wednesday (hopefully)!


No comments:

Post a Comment